|Boondocks Coffee Company LLC
76 N McCulloch Blvd Unit 180
Pueblo West, Co. 81007
|National Award-Winning Coffee
Recognized in 2007, as well as 2005 as one of North America’s
best roasters, our Director of Coffee, Phil Beattie’s philosophy is
that “The art of roasting is developing flavor, the science is
Instant Roast-to-Delivery System
All fresh roasted coffees are delivered and shipped worldwide
within a day of roasting. It is the customers expectation that
Dillanos meets and exceeds every day.
|Some of Dillanos other awards include
* 2009 South Sound Magazine voted Dillanos customer Forza as the best coffee in the south sound.
* 2007 Roast Magazine's award for being one of North America's three best roasters.
* 2007 Puget Sound Business Journal’s "Best Places to Work in Washington". Dillanos was selected from a field of 145
entrants as one of the top 20 places to work in the state of Washington.
* 2005 Roast Magazine’s a "Best in Washington" and one of North America’s best three roasters award.
* 2005, 2006 and 2007 Seattle Times online “Best In Seattle” favorite coffee first place recognition with the #1 place
recognition of Dillanos eight-year downtown Seattle customer, Kapow Coffee House.
* 2005 South Sound’s first place “Top Place To Work” award.
|Roast Magazine has announced their Roaster of the Year
winners. One of the major criteria for the award is showing a
commitment to sustainability.
The Macro Roaster of the Year is Dillanos Coffee
Roasters of Sumner, WA. Dillanos has accounts in all 50
states. The single origin coffees are part of Dillanos’ One
Harvest Project, which are their direct relationship coffees.